Gold Medal Oral List E-poster List Video Abstract List
Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstract Submission has been CLOSED.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 300 words.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Steps to follow for your abstract submission:
- Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines, Submit your abstract online at (www.imsos2023.in).
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
- Abstract Submission Last date 29th January 2023.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
- Categories for Abstract Submission
- Soft Tissue Tumors
- Benign Tumors
- Reconstruction Methods
- Malignant Bone Tumors
- All the Video Abstract presentation to be shared via WeTransfer (https://wetransfer.com) or google drive (with access) to conference email id email@example.com (Maximum video presentation should be 08 Minutes).
If any query contact on Conference email id of firstname.lastname@example.org